ATC Group: Company Profile
About ATC Group
ATC Group, award-winning engineering, process and lean solutions specialists, offer a supply chain and engineering services to industry.
Our solutions include spare parts inventory, lean manufacturing solutions supply and design for industry 4.0, reverse engineering, bespoke stainless fabrication and mechanical services and repairs.
ATC specialises in:
• Lean solutions for Lean Environments, Industry 4.0, Assembly Line Configurations, Production Logistics, Workstation Ergonomics, etc. Our products are ergonomically designed to meet lean manufacturing and continuous improvement (kaizen) principles. We offer bespoke lean manufacturing solutions to suit your process. Our innovative and bespoke LEAN engineered solutions are designed with the operator at core. From concept design right through to installation, our flexible solutions will grow with your production line, maximising efficiencies every step of the way
• Industrial components such as gaskets, seals, bellows, o-rings, sanitary/hygienic fittings and clamps, greases/lubricants including food-grade, extrusions and edge trims. For details click here
We can also provide a “manufacture to order“ service through Kanban or consignment stock management processes.
• Hydraulic service, repair and certification for your hydraulic equipment. ATC can provide scheduled preventative maintenance of hydraulic equipment. Certification can be provided for most hydraulic and other plant and equipment, giving you peace of mind, and documentation that meets maintenance requirements and ISO auditing requirements. We can also hire out hydraulic equipment where required.
• Bespoke stainless fabrication & precision machining of high quality customised solutions. From our fabrication facility, our experience with welding and fabrication allows us to to support you with the design, manufacture and assembly of bespoke fabricated manufacturing solutions for your manufacturing process. From concept design right through to installation we provide a value-add solution. See our engineering site for more details.
Our mission is to build value for our people, company, customers and all our partners.
Our Goal is to meet our customers’ engineering expectations….EVERY TIME!
We do this by
- listening to what our customers say and what they do not say so that we meet their individual needs.
- being flexible and responsive.
- offering a high-level of expertise.
- creating value.
ATC Group’s Values
- EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING WE DO
We are focussed on excellence with continuous improvement a central tenet of who we are. We embrace and drive change where it enhances our lives and working practices.
- BE QUICK BUT DON’T HURRY
We aim to get things right first time. This is closely related to excellence in everything we do and is all about doing it within the promised timeline but doing it right first time.
- CAN-D0 ATTITUDE EVERY TIME
We are passionate about helping find solutions and strive to go that extra mile every time.
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY
We place great emphasis on being there for others including our colleague and our customers such that they can be confident that they will achieve the outcome they expect. This includes listening carefully to their needs and responding professionally, appropriately and in a timely manner.
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC
We aim to wow our customers by being all of the above.
- RESULTS FOCUSSED
We are ambitious and strive to be better every day, week, month and year. We believe in teamwork whilst at the same time recognising the need to take personal ownership as we drive ATC forward.
Why Choose the ATC Group?
ISO 9001 accredited since 2002, Advanced Technical Concepts are award winning engineering, process and lean solutions specialists. We are dedicated to offering engineering excellence. For our most recent ISO 9001:2015 certificate click here.
We are totally committed to our customers and listen to what you say, and what you don’t say, so we can meet your individual needs.
We are upfront with you and we do what we say we will do – no exceptions!
Part of our continuous improvement journey involves getting feedback from our customers. Customer feedback provides ATC with an opportunity to improve our systems and processes – one of various sources. Given that we strive for excellence we embrace all feedback and are grateful to our partners for engaging with us. It’s always good to get feedback both positive and negative. Indeed we take our customers’ feedback very seriously and one of the most important questions we ask is:
On a scale from 0 to 10, how likely would you be to recommend our company to a friend or colleague? (Where 0 is Very Unlikely and 10 is Very Likely).
In 2019 our Net Promoter Score averaged a 9. This is thanks to #teamATC.
All-Ireland Business Foundation’s Best Medium Business Award 2019
The All-Ireland Business Foundation is responsible for overseeing the All-Ireland Business Summit and All-Ireland Business awards, ongoing All-Star accreditation, Thought Leader awards and promoting peer dialogue among members. Companies which already hold Business All-Star Accreditation from the All-Ireland Business Foundation compete in the finals of the All-Ireland Business Awards in a range of categories. All finalists were ‘live-judged’ on the day by an adjudication panel chaired by Dr Briga Hynes of the Kemmy Business School at the University of Limerick and Kieran Ring, CEO of the Global Institute of Logistics.
All-Ireland Business All-Star accreditation 2018
All-Star accreditation an independently verified standard mark for indigenous businesses based on rigorous selection criteria on performance, trust and customer centricity.