Advanced Technical Concepts has successfully transitioned to ISO 9001:2015.
At ATC we truly believe in continuous improvement and as such it is very important to us to have a system that is ‘live’ – facilitating us in our day to day tasks and allowing us to easily identify improvements. ISO 9001:2015 has seen best practice permeate every level of our organisation. Marie Clifford, MD of ATC, had a particular word of thanks for Almir Business and ATC’s Quality Coordinator, Elaine Downey, who have been instrumental in ATC achieving certification so soon after the launch of the new version.
ISO 9001:2015 enables ATC to demonstrate to our customers and potential customers that the products and services we offer are of consistently good quality. It also provides the baseline for a company intent on growth and sustained success.
ISO 9001:2015 replaces previous editions and certification bodies have up to three years to migrate certificates to the new version. ISO 9001:2015 focusses on performance, the context of the organisation’s vision, risk analysis and implementing a Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle at all levels in the company. It also ensures that our processes are streamlined and makes us more efficient and effective at what we do.
Advanced Technical Concepts is an engineering company specialising in sealing solutions. From its facilities in Shannon and Limerick ATC provides a turnkey engineering service to corporates and MROs that allows their production lines/assets to operate continuously. Whether it’s spare parts inventory, reverse engineering, creating short term fixes or implementing long term solutions, ATC safeguards return on investment for its customers that, in turn, have to meet very stringent productions targets and Service Level Agreements for their customers.
ATC specialises in:
- Sealing components such as gaskets, seals, o-rings, extrusions, clamps.
- High quality customised plastic, rubber and polymer parts to exact specifications.
- Wear and spare parts for the bottling industry.
- Hydraulic & torque tools such as pumps, cylinders, tensioners, etc.
- Service, repair, calibration and certification of hydraulic and torque equipment. We also provide an online parts management system which shows real-time status of the part repair/service.
- Fabrication & machining of high quality customised solutions to our customers.