ATC is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join our existing accounts team on a part-time basis (4-5 half days weekly).
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Receive and verify invoices.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policy & procedures.
- Efficient processing of invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Allocation of payments.
- Filing Intrastats, VIES Returns.
- Reporting to the Company Accountant.
- General office duties and other duties as required.
- Previous Accounts experience would be a plus.
- Numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT and keyboard skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be both versatile and a team player.
- Experience working in an office environment desirable.
- Fluent English.
- And above all a can-do-attitude.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
For more information on ATC go to our company profile.
Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference AT/1607.
The closing date for applications for this vacancy is 15 August 2016.
ATC’s main office is in Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.