ATC is hiring a Mechanical / Design Engineer.
If you’d like to join a young and dynamic team in Shannon and you are a team player then read on.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Production and Maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers focusing on value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding price, availability and delivery times of materials.
- Reviewing current suppliers to ensure that quality standards are maintained and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Building relationships with Clients and suppliers to further enhance the company’s positive reputation in the industry.
- Ensuring that suppliers are aware of deadline and project objectives to ensure that there are no delays in completing projects.
- Other ad hoc duties as require.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous sales experience within and engineering company.
- Experience working with ERP and/or CRM systems such as SAP.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues within and outside your department.
- Understanding of the principles of process design.
- Proven track record of displaying very high levels of attention.
For more details click here.